Dull tired eyes make you look aged. A perky eye will make you appear younger, more energetic and beautiful. How can you brighten up your false lashes for makeup to look and feel younger?
The illusion of a defined eye can be made with makeup, but that only lasts as long as the makeup does. If you want the secret to beautiful eyes, do as French women do – start with the science of skin care. For French women, natural is better. Minimal makeup is preferred as well as lasting healthy skin. Skin, lashes and eyebrows are all part of the healthy bright eye. So how do you get it?
- Eieth by reducing the appearance of dark circles and under eye bags. Decongest eye bags and repair capillary redness under the eye that causes eyes bags and dark circles. Use an eye serum that addresses these problem areas all while hydrating the delicate under eye area to minimize lines and wrinkles. A smoother, brighter eye will make you appear more youthful and beautiful.
- Define the eye by framing it with fuller, darker eye lashes. Lash extensions, mascara and false false lashes for makeup glue all weaken and damage the delicate lashes framing your eye. A lash growth serum will moisturize the delicate lashes and enable them to grow naturally longer. Apply as you would an eyeliner nightly to a clean eye. In just weeks lashes will grow longer, fuller and darker – framing and defining your eye. A defined eye is sexy and beautiful, also younger looking.
- Lastly fill in sparse patchy brows. Try a eyebrow growth serum to moisturize and hydrate the hair on the brow area. Apply as you would a mascara wand only to your brows. Use nightly on a clean face. In just weeks brows will grow in fuller, framing and defining your eyes. A beautifully defined eye makes you appear youthful and more attractive.
Skin care today is formulated with science, yielding better results. Look for products that have the following:
- Use natural and time proven ingredients
- Products that have been clinically tested for proven results
- Products that work together for an effective skin care regime
One company that meets all these requirements to brighten your eyes
Jennifer Hughs is the pen name for the false lashes for makeup and lifestyles writer who is compensated by Value Marketing, Inc. d/b/a Lab88. The author has 20+ years in the cosmetic and health industries and has worked with leading beauty and health publications.