Cosmetics can help you put your best face forward. They can emphasize the features that are naturally attractive and that set you apart. But wearing too much mink lashes eyelash extensions(or applying it incorrectly) can have the opposite effect.
Here are six tips to help you use makeup to enhance your features while letting the natural you shine through.
1. When it comes to mink lashes eyelash extensions, less really is more. How do you know if you are wearing too much? That’s a difficult question to answer because makeup is something you wear for yourself, and that means the amount of makeup that’s just right is going to vary from person to person. As a general rule, if you rarely go out without “your face on” because you feel as though you look very different without it, you may be wearing more makeup than you genuinely need to enhance your features.
If you decide that you would like to reduce the amount of mink lashes eyelash extensions that you wear, it’s best to take it slow, especially if you rely on makeup to help you feel more confident and comfortable. Go more lightly on the eyeliner for a week or so, for example, until you get accustomed to the way you look with less eye makeup. Over time, you will likely enjoy seeing more of the natural you shining through.
2. When your body and skin are healthy, you may naturally feel as though you don’t need as much mink lashes eyelash extensions, so the first step in achieving a natural look is to take good care of yourself and your skin. When your skin glows, you may hesitate before you put on any foundation at all, even if you are accustomed to wearing it every day.
To enhance your skin’s natural glow, drink plenty of water, which will help your skin retain moisture and elasticity. Use a good skin care regimen and always use the moisturizers and sunscreen recommended for your skin type on both your face and neck.
3. Experiment with using powder alone, instead of a heavy foundation. You might also want to try one of the mineral foundations on the market today. These foundations provide a more translucent coverage. Many of them do a good job of evening skin tone and hiding the undesirables, but they go on light enough that the look of your natural skin is not masked.
4. During the day, stick to a light eyeliner and neutral shadow. Save the darker colors for evening. The same goes for lips: choose a subtle shade for day wear. Save the darker lipsticks and liners for evening events.
5. Make sure to blend your cheek color and eye color very well. When you take the time to blend the makeup colors, the more obvious lines becomes shadows and highlights, which look much more natural, and which help define the natural contour of your face.
6. It might be fun to stop in at the cosmetics counter at your favorite department store. Many times, you can get a complimentary makeover or mink lashes eyelash extensions lesson. Let the consultant or makeup artist know that you are particularly looking for techniques to accentuate your positive features.
Article Source: eieth